[vet-mm] exam - mixed reactions

Luke Ellis LEllis at loreto.vic.edu.au
Fri Nov 9 20:03:36 EST 2012

Hi Jeanean

Similar story to yours. They thought the practical section was easier than the PixelEd practice exam I gave them! Which in my opinion is a good thing because they should get decent scores. What they weren't sure of was the animatics question. I don't recall ever seeing that anywhere. Not in the text that I use. I had to look it up! The majority said the multi-choice and short answer was harder than the practical section.

Some of my kids said they couldn't hear the 'ping' in the explosion sound... I don't know what this means, whether it was a timing issue or something like that. Others said they heard it fine.

Luke Ellis
I.T/VET Multimedia
Loreto College Ballarat