[vet-mm] vet-mm Digest, Vol 84, Issue 4

Claire Bloom claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Tue Mar 13 16:45:12 EST 2012

Hi Emily,
We had this problem last year Emily. I will have to ask our techies to
remind me of the details. Basically it was something to do with temp files
being created but network security not allowing the file to be saved. Kids
thought they had saved but they aren't saved properly. We had to tweak
something on the network or maybe it was access to the local C drive - can't
remember exactly. I think they did source the solution on an adobe forum
somewhere??
I will try and get more details and let you know.
Cheers
Claire