[vet-mm] RTO

Naim Abdelahad nabdelahad at sjcdandenong.catholic.edu.au
Mon Jul 30 15:05:30 EST 2012

Bendigo Access and Employment have been our RTO for the past 3 years (not only for VET IDM but other VET programs as well)
I have found them friendly cooperative and supportive.
you can contact them on

RECEPTION: (03) 54459 800

Kind Regards

Naim Abdelahad

"Called To Serve"

5-11 Caroline Street, Dandenong, VIC, 3175
Locked Bag 5040 MDC, Dandenong, VIC, 3175
ABN 26 766 938 476
T: 03 9767 4059   F: 03 9794 5481
www.sjcdandenong.catholic.edu.au

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential. If you are not the
addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the
message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone,
and you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply e-
mail. St John's Regional College does not represent or warrant that the
attached files are free from computer viruses or other defects. The attached
files are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes
all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or
indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the
negligence of the sender or not. The liability of St John's Regional College
is limited in any event to either the resupply of the attached files or the
cost of having the attached files resupplied. Any representations or opinions
expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual sender, and not
necessarily those of St John's Regional College.