[vet-mm] Student Work Samples

Rob Mercer RMercer at salesianchad.vic.edu.au
Tue Feb 28 11:21:39 EST 2012

Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone had some student work samples they could share
with me for assessment tasks for Units 3 & 4. This is my first year
teaching the Unit 3 & 4 and also the first year it has been offered at
the school so I would very much appreciate any assistance anyone can
offer me. I would like to show my students and see myself what they
should be aiming for. The pairings I am using are:

1.       CUFDIG304A Create visual design components/BSBDES302A Explore
and apply the creative design process to 2D forms (Using task similar to
Pixel Ed "Life" Book Cover Portfolio task for this)

2.       CUFANM301A Create 2D digital animations/CUFDIG301A Prepare
video assets (Using task similar to Pixel Ed "Aquarium in action"
product task for this)

3.       CUFWRT301A Write content for a range of media/CUFDIG302A Author
interactive sequences (Using task similar to Pixel Ed "Restaurant
Website" product task for this)

Appreciate anything anyone can send me though.

Kind regards,

Rob Mercer

Salesian College Chadstone

CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
The information in this email and any attachments is privileged and confidential intended only for the use of the intended recipient. This information remains the property of Salesian College and if you are not the intended recipient please delete this message immediately. The views expressed in this email are those of the author and do not represent those of Salesian College unless clearly indicated. Please be advised that any dissemination, distribution or copying of the information is strictly prohibited. Salesian College accepts no responsibility for any viruses this email may contain. This notice should not be removed. If you have received this communication in error, please contact us at welcome at salesianchad.vic.edu.au.