[vet-mm] new Fnal Cut/ combining Flash with video [Scanned] [Spam score:11%]

Tim Kitchen tkitchen at strathcona.vic.edu.au
Wed Feb 1 11:05:20 EST 2012

Hi Katie

Im running both Final Cut Pro & Pro X on Lion and have found them good for different things.

I still prefer Pro for the editing process and detail between frames, control of media storage etc but I prefer Pro X for the ease of using titles and sharing to Vimeo etc

I probably need more time on Pro X. It is very different a bit like iMovie on steroids.

I tend to now cut in Pro and gloss the sequence up and export in Pro X

Hope that helps

Ta

Tim Kitchen
Strathcona