[vet-mm] PixelEd Practice EXAM 2012

claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Thu Aug 23 08:33:20 EST 2012

Greetings Everyone,

As the exam looms closer, I'm sure people are thinking about their exam
revision program.

Our committee is pleased to let you know that PixelEd's 2012 Practice Exam
for Units 3-4 is now available for purchase.

The cost of this resource is $105 for members or $125 for non members.

We have also bundled the 2011 and 2012 practice exams at $150 for members or
$165 for non members.

Go to http://www.pixeled.org.au

Click on the link to "register" for this resource.

An invoice will be emailed to you. Once payment is received (either chq or
EFT) details to download resource will be sent to you.

Practice exams include all sections - multi choice, short answer and prac,
with resources.

Also suggested answers. Being in digital format, you are free to modify or
adapt the questions.

Also a reminder that everyone is encouraged to contribute thoughts, ideas
and resources freely via this list.

Anyone ready to start a discussion thread on Revision Strategies?

Cheers

Claire Bloom

PixelEd President