[vet-mm] Start and Skip codes for IDM exams

Geraldine McKenna g.mckenna at optusnet.com.au
Mon Sep 19 21:04:30 EST 2011

Thanks Marian and Claire,
This may seem like a really stupid question but as I look over past exams
and come across terms like anti-aliasing, dithering and resampling I wonder
which 3/4 unit these terms come from?  I have not seen such terms referred
to in any unit outlines and am embarrassed when students say we haven¹t
covered this.  Can anyone help by pointing me in the direction of what I am
missing.
Thanks
Geraldine