[vet-mm] Practice Exam 2011

claire b rcmhome at optusnet.com.au
Mon Sep 5 09:29:35 EST 2011

Year 12 Teachers:

The PixelEd 2011 practice exam is available for purchase via our website.

www.pixeled.org.au

It includes multiple choice, short answer and prac sections in .pdf format.

Resources for the prac are included.

Suggested answers and completed prac tasks are provided to assist teachers.

Prices are:
Members-$100

Non members-$120

As our organisation does not employ any admin staff, we require payment for
the exam before we supply it.

For timing of your practice exam, please allow time to process your payment
through your organisation, and then up to 2 weeks.

Once you have visited our site and 'registered' for this resource, you will
receive a confirmation email and invoice.

The email  asks you to post cheque or money order to PO Box 96, Yarraville
3013

When payment has been received, the exam will be supplied to you.

We ask you not to copy or distribute the exam beyond your school.

Regards

Claire Bloom

President - PixelEd