[vet-mm] Practice exam task on VCAA website

claire b rcmhome at optusnet.com.au
Fri Oct 14 16:46:32 EST 2011

Hi Diane,

Which past exam are you looking at?

Given your description I think it's the sample questions which VCAA created
last year as a guide to the new exam, that started 2010.

There are no resources for this, it's merely given as an example of the type
of prac task to expect.

So there are no resources unless you create them for the kids.

You could get the kids to draw bunny body parts in Flash from scratch and
then animate (although clearly pointing out that in the real exam such
assets would be provided)

But would probably need to supply those assets that they are modifying such
as the text or picture etc.

Cheers

Claire

You can download a pdf of the 2010 exam with an embedded link with exam zip
file, but have not used it so not sure how it works

http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/vcaa/vet/programs/interactivedigital/pastexams/20
10VCEVET-IDM-instructns.pdf