[vet-mm] Exam Revision Recording

c bloom rcmhome at optusnet.com.au
Sat Oct 8 19:57:06 EST 2011

Here is the link to the PixelEd 2011 exam lecture recording:

https://sas.elluminate.com/p.jnlp?psid=2011-10-05.2000.M.561C015D30351411628
64E07522280.vcr
<https://sas.elluminate.com/p.jnlp?psid=2011-10-05.2000.M.561C015D3035141162
864E07522280.vcr&sid=2007026> &sid=2007026

Thanks to teachers who encouraged their students to attend. We hope it was
helpful.

Also a reminder that our AGM will be held Monday October 10th, 6.00 at
Shoubu Restaurant, 270 Smith St Collingwood

Come along to hear what the association has been doing and have input into
the future directions of PixelEd.

We would particularly invite any interested members to consider joining the
committee and contribute to developing programs and resources to assist IDM
teachers.

Please contact me directly if you would like more information or would like
to nominate for committee.

Regards

Claire Bloom

PixelEd President