[vet-mm] Top Designs 2012

crb rcmhome at optusnet.com.au
Fri May 20 12:24:04 EST 2011

See below for  a reminder from VCAA about copyright for entries in Top
Designs.

VCE Season of Excellence - Copyright templates for students submitting to
Top Arts, Top Designs and Top Screens

Notice No. 72 / 2011

For Principals/Directors, VCE Coordinator, VCE Art teachers, VCE Media
teachers, VCE Design and Technology teachers, VCE Food and Technology
teachers, VCE Studio Arts teachers, VCE Systems Engineering teachers, VCE
Visual Communication and Design teachers, VCE VET Interactive Digital Media
teachers

http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/correspondence/notices/2011/72.html

This week I took my yr 11 and 12's to the exhibition at the Museum and most
came away really inspired.

It's worth a visit, if you can.

You can make a full day by creating a task around some aspect of the Museum
or an IMAX movie or include a visit to ACMI or the National Gallery etc.

We combined with the Food Tech class (who are also part of Top Designs) and
spent some time doing photography at the Vic Market and in Lygon St, while
the food students did their things!

My yr 12 shot some short video clips for their SAC. Combined with a 3D movie
at IMAX, we had a really busy, productive day.

Cheers

Claire Bloom

Warrandyte HS