[vet-mm] DELL laptops - special offer

Paul Wright paulw at vitta.org.au
Thu Feb 3 12:58:00 EST 2011

Dear Colleagues and apologies for the cross posts,

This email is a follow up to the message that was posted last week about the DELL laptops.

At VITTA we have thirty fabulous DELL Vostro 1015 Laptops suitable for use in your school. They are brand new, air-freighted straight from the factory.

The basic DELL Vostro 1015 is on special on the DELL site at $499 with 1GB of RAM and 250 GB HDD and a 4 cell battery. The laptops we have on offer have a larger hard disk drive, a larger battery and different memory. Similar specifications to the configuration we are offering can be purchased online for about $700 each.

You can see the specifications of the DELL Laptops at:
http://www.vitta.org.au/teachers/cid/30/parent/0/pid/30/t/teachers/title/laptops-for-sale

You can find out more about DELL laptops at the DELL Australia site:
http://www.dell.com/au/business/p/vostro-1015/pd

We would prefer to sell these laptops as a class set. If you are interested in purchasing these computers, then make us an offer for one of the following:
• all 30 laptops
• 15 laptops
• 5 laptops
If you would like to buy a different number of laptops then we are still pleased to receive your offer.

Send your expression of interest to VITTA clearly stating the number of DELL laptops you require and the price that you are offering for each laptop.

Please send your offer to Jenny on or before next Wednesday, February 9th.  These laptops are available for immediate pick up from VITTA from that date.

Post your expression of interest to:
Laptops
VITTA
PO Box 1099,
Collingwood
VIC 3066

Or email your expression of interest to:
jenny at vitta.org.au
with "DELL laptops" in the subject line.

Regards,

Paul Wright
VITTA - Project Office
T: +61 3 9495 6836