[vet-mm] PD Reminder

Katie Pinder katiepinder at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 8 16:06:39 EST 2011

Hi Clair, Hope you are well! I haven't seen you for ages. I'm not teaching VET Mulitmedia at the moment, but am keen to keep up with changes and developments  - and also hopefully see a few familiar faces.. : ) The accounts deparment at my school  have asked if it will ok if the $60 payment doesn't go through until next week? I hope thsi is ok. Many Thanks,Katie