[vet-mm] VETIDM Multimedia Resources WIki

Sat Apr 30 20:00:45 EST 2011

Hi all, I know I've been quite on the emails lately. Lot going on.

I know have a full-time job at another school doing slightly
different duties. This does mean I won't be delivering any VETIDM
subjects for a while. However, this does mean I will be putting up
some of my resources up for others to help students get the most out
of doing a VET IDM subject.

I'm using a WikiSpaces site to do so and figured i'll do it as long
as: if you become a member, you upload something you wish to share. I
think thats fare! (http://myvetidm.wikispaces.com/) Request
membership and I should get an email. I'll start uploading my
resources soon. My new job is keeping me very busy.

Good luck to all. I know we need it after last years exam. It could
be worthwhile someone putting togther a "FIRST YEAR RECAP" pack for
students doing the exam. I know there was stuff I couldn't cover due
to time.

I feel good about this and if i leave on a positive note, maybe i'll
help one or two people out in the process.

Keep Safe and Warm :)

Stu.