[vet-mm] EXAM REVISION LINK - Urgent update!

c bloom rcmhome at optusnet.com.au
Mon Sep 27 15:31:40 EST 2010

Greetings All,

Hope everyone is enjoying the break.

This is a reminder and update for the exam revision lecture on Thursday 30th
Oct at 4pm.

The link to this online session was sent out before the holidays BUT
unfortunately, a change to the DEECD booking system meant the link has
changed after the info was distributed.

Anyone trying to use the old link will get an error message.

I cannot set it up to forward or leave a message etc - the system simply
doesn't work that way L

I know this is a pain especially for those who made an effort to distribute
details to students - apologies!

The lecture will be recorded and details published to the list. If there is
a demand we will look at scheduling a repeat session.

Here is the link to the session, it opens at 3.45 next Thursday.

https://sas.elluminate.com/m.jnlp?sid=2007026
<https://sas.elluminate.com/m.jnlp?sid=2007026&password=M.A9F1D9C2F4506DA894
5B82946A3E09> &password=M.A9F1D9C2F4506DA8945B82946A3E09

I have also amended and attached the info sheet with details on how to test
and troubleshoot connection to Elluminate.

Cheers and hope to 'see' a few of you there!

Claire Bloom