[vet-mm] Exam Software

Stoney, Marian Sy stoney.marian.sy at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Oct 11 15:27:54 EST 2010

Hi David,
You should go with the software versions that students have been using all year, assuming they are the ones sanctioned by VCAA. And yes, Photoshop could definitely be required for resizing an image, etc, and for saving into a suitable format, though Fireworks would also do it. Depends what your students are familiar with,

Marian Stoney
Email - stoney.marian.sy at edumail.vic.gov.au
Eltham High School
Withers Way, Eltham 3095