[vet-mm] on line exam revision lecture

Rob Swain RSwain at gordontafe.edu.au
Mon Oct 11 13:17:45 EST 2010

I'm after the link to the latest Elluminate session recording - ie the one that discusses the exam for 2010.
I think Claire has sent the link to the list but I cant find it in my coffers. (prob put it in a safe place...)
Could someone please resend??

Ta

Rob Swain
Digital Media Programs - Centre for Creative Vision

P +61 3 5246 6041  E rswain at gordontafe.edu.au<mailto:rswain at gordontafe.edu.au>
Private Bag 1, Geelong Mail Centre, Victoria, 3221