[vet-mm] wikis and mailing lists

crb rcmhome at optusnet.com.au
Fri Oct 8 14:52:39 EST 2010

Thanks Naim,
I agree time is a big problem for teachers across all sectors, and the ease
of having resources in one location is certainly a benefit.
I'm still most interested in what might trigger more sharing of material.
Being a subject without a text book, the time we all put into preparing
learning resources is huge, and I'm certainly not pointing the finger at
anyone, just wonder why we are all a bit shy about attaching something that
might be useful to others and clicking send??

Have a nice weekend all!!
Claire Bloom