[vet-mm] PixelEd Unit 3-4 Exam

David Dawson David.Dawson at wesleycollege.net
Tue Oct 5 11:06:27 EST 2010

Hi
We still have not got the exam here at Wesley St Kilda Rd - cheque was
sent 3 1/2 weeks ago.
Please help - email off the list or phone me (see below)
I have tried to contact Pixel-Ed, Claire and VITTA.
Yr 12s only have a few classes left.
thanks
David Dawson

David Dawson
Head of Information Technology Learning Area
Head of Learning Technologies
St Kilda Rd Campus
Wesley College
577 St Kilda Rd
Melbourne 3004
Ph 8102 6340
Mob 0425 718147

Sapere Aude - Dare To Be Wise

Wesley College Melbourne is a world class coeducational independent school
developing the whole person through timeless principles of learning:
- to know
- to do
- to live with
- to be
with innovation and wisdom

ABN 38 994 068 473  CRICOS 00354G

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If
dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please email a reply to Wesley
College and destroy the original message.