[vet-mm] Recording of Exam Revision Lecture

crb rcmhome at optusnet.com.au
Fri Oct 1 15:29:36 EST 2010

Greetings All,

Here is the link to yesterday's online exam lecture.

https://sas.elluminate.com/p.jnlp?psid=2010-09-29.2311.M.A906C600A2AAF2E7588
6940FE73777.vcr
<https://sas.elluminate.com/p.jnlp?psid=2010-09-29.2311.M.A906C600A2AAF2E758
86940FE73777.vcr&sid=2007026> &sid=2007026

I'd like to thank the PixelEd committee presenters - Michelle Dennis, Marian
Stoney and Ana Tuckerman. (The one that sounds like Julia Gillard with sinus
problems was me!!)

Also big thanks to moderator - Krystie Alleaume from DEECD.

We think it went well, with about 25 students and a few teachers
participating.

And whilst we are not undertaking formal feedback, if you have any comments
or thoughts (especially from students, who attended), about this style of
presentation eg

Is the online format helpful/more convenient for you/your students?
Technical challenges? Timing? Would you like more such sessions? ...please
email me directly at

claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au

We hope you find time to view the recording, but remind you we have no
particular insight into the new exam and can only guess at what the students
might face in about a month's time.

Issues/questions/discussions about the upcoming exam or revision strategies
would be of interest to all, so feel free to post to the list and get the
discussion going!

Cheers

Claire Bloom