[vet-mm] 2010 Exam

Geraldine McKenna g.mckenna at optusnet.com.au
Mon Nov 8 22:56:53 EST 2010

My thoughts too Claire. It¹s hard when  I feel I have worked very hard this
year getting this course up and running. When students come out of the exam
saying there were things they didn¹t know in front of the principal it does
my reputation and self-esteem no good whatsoever. This is the first year I
have taught the 3/4  Multimedia / IDM and it has been a hard slog. More
guidance and resources would be helpful.
Geraldine McKenna
Avila College
Mt Waverley