[vet-mm] 2010 Exam

Jeanean Pritchard jpritchard at highview.vic.edu.au
Mon Nov 8 22:34:49 EST 2010

Hi Ana,
Is there any possible chance I can see what your student wrote too? All of my students (and these students are the most capable I have ever had overall) did not finish the exam either. I haven't looked at it yet so I am only speaking from their perspective. I heard about the "In a discussion group" question. My student said with amazement "Well, it depends on what kind of a personality my friend had to as how I would deal with that situation" - it sounded like a very subjective question with a quantity of unknown factors. They were pretty astounded by the theory questions. They were much more comfortable with the practical tasks, but a lot of my students found difficulty with the CSS part of the web task....... hmm, and I thought we had covered that fairly well too.
Jeanean

Jeanean Pritchard
Media, Music & Arts
Highview Christian Community College
Maryborough Victoria
jpritchard at highview.vic.edu.au

>>> Ana Tuckerman <atuckerman at elthamcollege.vic.edu.au> 8/11/2010 7:36 pm >>>
My x-students were scathing!

The absolute best student, who had done every past exam and received over 90% in all and 100% in three, only just finished. He wrote me a great email which I will also be forwarding to VCAA.

Please fill in the questionnaire, really it is a great way to express how we feel.

:) Ana

Disclaimer: Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure that material contained in this email is free from computer viruses or other defects, the attached files are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for use of the material transmitted. This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by return email or telephone +61 3 5461 1833 and destroy the original message.