[vet-mm] Top Designs Multimedia PD

Karen Webster karen.b.webster at gmail.com
Sun May 2 13:37:07 EST 2010

I attended the Top Designs Multimedia PD at the Museum of Victoria
yesterday. It was an excellent PD and the cost was very affordable ($30), it
is so rare to get a PD where the cost is so good.

I am offering VET Media for next years crop and was interested to see what
others are doing in VET Media.

I hadn't heard of Top Design and found it all a revelation. It was good to
hear from members of the panel, also how industry views students and from a
former student who has just completed a Multimedia course at Swinburne.

I then went into the museum proper and viewed the impressive exhibition. I
particularly liked the furniture on display.

This is definitely a PD to put into your diaries for future reference.

Karen Webster
Alexandra SC