[vet-mm] SAC 1 & VET Courcework Assessment Records - PLEASEHELP!!!

Mclean, Rachelle L Mclean.Rachelle.L at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Jun 14 17:21:44 EST 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: vet-mm-bounces at edulists.com.au on behalf of Stuart James Bush
Sent: Mon 6/14/2010 2:40 PM
To: VET Multimedia Teachers' Mailing List
Subject: Re: [vet-mm] SAC 1 & VET Courcework Assessment Records - PLEASEHELP!!!

Hi Rachelle, I'm using a rubric that was sent around early in the
year. Do you have the one that your taking about?

Stu.

On 14/06/2010, at 2:19 PM, Mclean, Rachelle L wrote:

Hey Stu,

I looked at your attached file but I stil can't work out what you're
doing.

There is a rubric put out for your VET IDM marking that all VET
subjects have to use to mark. Why don't you use those? They give the
actual marks you are supposed to give VCAA. I'm just always very
explicit with the ids what each criteria means

Cheers,

Rachelle