[vet-mm] SAC 1 & VET Courcework Assessment Records - PLEASE HELP!!!

Mon Jun 14 13:43:30 EST 2010

Hi all, I'm having some troubles with LEVEL OF PERFORMANCE ON TASKs
(1 2 3 4 5) on the VET Coursework Assessment Record (SAC 1).

The marking matrix I'm using has the four sub areas (which i've given
20 marks) of each criteria, my problem is that my marking system is
each sub-criteria is out of 5 which means 20 = 5 and 5 = 1 etc, but
I'm getting a lot of decimal digits which means I'm seeing a lot of .
75's .5's, .025's etc. and getting very confused. I've always marked
tasks out of 5 and want to stick with it, but because there are 4 sub-
areas, it's doing my head in. ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Hope someone can help... i've attached a screen shot of what I'm
talking about.

Stu.