[vet-mm] Link to Web Conference Session Tuesday

crb rcmhome at optusnet.com.au
Mon Jun 7 12:43:36 EST 2010

Hi Folks,

Here is the link to the Tweeking Pixels Session Tuesday June 8

6-7 pm.

https://sas.elluminate.com/d.jnlp?sid=2007026
<https://sas.elluminate.com/d.jnlp?sid=2007026&password=tweekingpixels>
&password=tweekingpixels

This is a trial session (so please be patient with me!!)

The main items for discussion will be:

1)      A brief rundown on how to use Elluminate

2)      Considering times/dates for future online sessions (if people think
they are worthwhile!)

3)      If worth continuing -  suggested topics of interest for future
sessions (probably once a month)

4)      Discussion of the sample exam questions recently issued by VCAA

If you can't attend, the session will be recorded and a link to this
recording will be published.  Let me know if you would like to participate
in future and we can include your preferences for days/times in the planning
process.

HOW TO JOIN THIS SESSION:
1. You do not need to sign up for this session. You may enter the conference
using the session link above.

2. Enter the web conference by clicking on the session link up to 60 minutes
before it is scheduled to begin.
3. When prompted, enter your full name (eg. John Smith) and press 'Login'.
Elluminate will load and connect you to the session.

IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Ensure that you have tested the software prior to your session. Follow the
steps at our 'Getting Started' webpage:
<http://www.education.vic.gov.au/researchinnovation/virtualconferencecentre/
use/start.htm> www.education.vic.gov.au.
- If you have trouble connecting to Elluminate in your setup, your issue is
likely to be solved by following the tutorials on our support page at:
<http://www.education.vic.gov.au/researchinnovation/virtualconferencecentre/
support.htm> www.education.vic.gov.au.
- Please note that this session will be recorded and the recording may be
published online. By entering this session you and any other participants
with you are consenting to the recording and its distribution

You need headphones-mic to participate. Web cam is optional.