[vet-mm] ON LINE PD Tues 8th of June 6-7pm

crb rcmhome at optusnet.com.au
Fri Jun 4 10:01:17 EST 2010

John,

Thanks so much for picking this up for me!!

The TIME IS 6-7

I didn't realise the booking had gone live on the events calendar.

So now you can go to this link to book for the session and you will be sent
an email with the link to follow to get into the conference room.

http://www.trumba.com/e.aspx?calendar=knowledgebank#/?i=1

 It's worth keeping an eye on the Events Calendar because there are new and
varied sessions appearing all the time. Your online participation is
confirmed and can then count in your VIT PD requirements. It's free and you
can join in from the anywhere.

You can test out the web conferencing software at:

http://www.education.vic.gov.au/researchinnovation/virtualconferencecentre/u
se/start.htm (follow the link to the training room)

Cheers

Claire J