[vet-mm] Mid Year Exam Unit One

Jeanean Pritchard jpritchard at highview.vic.edu.au
Thu Jun 3 16:11:34 EST 2010

Hi everyone,

I am holding a mid year exam for my Unit One Cert III Media class.
The exam reviews the areas of digital imaging, Photoshop, illustrator,
flash and stop motion animation.
Please find attached my exam to use as you like. I just downloaded some
free vector art from the net to use for assets for the flash task. I've
have attached them as well. For the digital imaging task, I just used
some of my own photography of plants and native bushland. I have not
included them in the email due to their size.

Jeanean

Jeanean Pritchard
Media, Music & Arts
Highview Christian Community College
Maryborough Victoria
jpritchard at highview.vic.edu.au

x*---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure that material
contained in this email is free from computer viruses or other defects,
the attached files are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that
the user assumes all responsibility for use of the material transmitted.
This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
named above and may contain information that is confidential and
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify us
immediately by return email or telephone +61 3 5461 1833 and destroy the