[vet-mm] reminder - Industry Dinner

crb rcmhome at optusnet.com.au
Fri Jul 23 12:25:07 EST 2010

Just a last minute reminder - we have 6 places left for our Meet Industry
Dinner

Tuesday July 27th 6.30 at DiMattina's Restaurant (upstairs function room)
306 Lygon St Carlton

This is a fantastic opportunity to network and discuss/share and compare
with fellow teachers.

Our Industry Speaker - Reece Lamshed is a friend and advocate of VET IDM and
provides a great deal of input and advice to the VCAA.

To register, go to:

http://www.vitta.org.au/events/event/pixeled-annual-industry-dinner

(if you have trouble with the online process, please contact the VITTA
Office)

This annual event provides the ideal, non-stress way to build up PD hours
and evidence of your industry knowledge, which is a part of the AQTF audit
process.

The PixelEd Committee looks forward to seeing you there!

Cheers

Claire Bloom