[vet-mm] Job

Ana Tuckerman atuckerman at elthamcollege.vic.edu.au
Tue Jan 12 13:30:34 EST 2010

Hello all.
Hope everyone is looking forward to teaching the new year 12 course this year (NOT).
Any way, I have timed it perfectly and am off on Maternity leave at the end of term 1.
We will be advertising for a fabulous replacement for me soon.

The details are:

Eltham College of Education.
Full Time.
Term 2 - 4 2010.
It includes two VET IDM 1/2 classes, one VET IDM 3/4 class, year 10 photography and year 9 animation.
Its a great school, with amazing facilities and absolutely beautiful kids (I will be sorry to leave this years IDM group).

If you know an energetic teacher with amazing multi skills and the ability to inspire students to do great work please contact me or Greg King (HR). Im also happy to answer any questions.

atuckerman at elthamcollege.vic.edu.au
gking at elthamcollege.vic.edu.au

:) Ana Tuckerman