[vet-mm] Premier exporting for the Web & MD

Malcolm Beasley admin at impactcreativity.com.au
Wed Feb 24 13:08:20 EST 2010

Hi Stu
Premiere allows you to export as mp4 or flv and once completed you can use Dreamweaver to embed this asset into a html page (mp4) OR use the Flash video import wizard to create a flash file referencing the movie and then publishing the flash file with the range of components to choose fro for playing video fats forwarding etc.. Remember the relative paths for all assets and ensure that the assets accompany the referencing files when publishing to the web. The FLV format will offer you a range of file sizes and purposes from which to choose.
Dreamweaver will allow you to insert a FLV under Insert -> Media->FLV, follow the prompts and ensure the javascript file is in the same directory as the html and it will work.

I don't know of a "save to web" function in Premier in CS4 there is  Adobe Dynamic Link which allows you to send to after effects or Encore.

You don't need access to Dreamweaver  for MP4 in html  just use the embed tag:
<embed src="path to mp4 movie (relative path please)"  width="width of file"  height="height of file" autostart="true">
</embed>
Good Luck

Malcolm Beasley
CEO
Impact Creativity Centre
+61 (0) 407553264
http://www.impactcreativity.com.au
Bass Coast +61(0) 3 56725500

 **** NOTICE FROM IMPACT CREATIVITY CENTRE ****
 This message is confidential, and may contain proprietary or legally privileged information.
 If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it immediately.
 Please take appropriate precautions when communicating across the internet.
 Impact Creativity Centre under no circumstances accepts liability for any loss or damage which may result from your receipt of this message or any attachments.