[vet-mm] Re: vitta booking problems?

Stoney, Marian Sy stoney.marian.sy at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sun Feb 21 14:46:54 EST 2010

Hi Kate,
I've noted your description and we will discuss at our next committee meeting. We are hoping to smooth any glitches so that the extensive services that VITTA offer can be utilised easily. If anyone has any further  comments re hiccups they may have experienced with the VITTA booking system or membership subscription, I would appreciate a quick description off list  to stoney.marian.sy at edumail.vic.gov.au ,
thanks,
Marian