[vet-mm] VET IDM government funding

Brabon, Martin M brabon.martin.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Feb 15 13:17:45 EST 2010

Hi James,

You will find the link to the relevant spreadsheet file at the bottom of
this page:

http://www.education.vic.gov.au/sensecyouth/qualsprograms/vet.htm  (2nd
last link)

It is a public document.

Amounts are indicative which means they may be adjusted down due to
higher numbers as the pool of funds is limited.

Regards,

Martin Brabon
Sunbury College