[vet-mm] Win.Dat file attachment issue....

Fri Feb 5 18:02:43 EST 2010

Hi all, firstly, happy new year to all. Secondly, for the life of me
i can't find the e-mail to the age old problem of windmail.dat
attachments.

It was covered a while ago but I've been off my e-mails or so long,
I've forgotten how to solve the problem.

Hope there is someone out there who can (hopefully) tell me A the
reason why it does it (RT to Plain text setups, Mail Server, etc.)
and B where to send my files to get changed.

Regards
Stuart. (running on Mac)