[vet-mm] flash question and exam

Rosa Leone rleone at ivanhoegirls.vic.edu.au
Wed Aug 11 16:36:13 EST 2010

Hi

All I am new at teaching Vet IDM and I am doing 3&4 for the first time
and just wanted to confirm that action script for flash was not being
assessed on the exam this year and in the practical section.

I could not see any info that it was.

And from meetings with PixelEd session notes I have no but just making
sure

If it is could I please have some help with instructions on how to
tackle it from a basic term.

Many thanks

Rosa

Rosa Leone

IT Teacher/IT Support

Contact Phone- +61 9490 6271

E-mail- rleone at ivanhoegirls.vic.edu.au

Disclaimer:  Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure that material contained in this email is free from computer viruses or other defects, the attached files are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for use of the material transmitted. This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by return email or telephone +61394906222 and destroy the original message.