[vet-mm] Mondays UltraNet training session. Can anyone help!

Tue Aug 3 09:36:04 EST 2010

Hi all, as I am current placed in a Independent School and TAFE, I
don't have an opportunity to attend the UltraNet PD day happening on
Monday. Is it al all possible to join in another school's pd
session?. This is something I would  really love to do if given the
opportunity. I'm situated in the BaySide area (Frankston/Morning-
ton). If anyone could help, it would be great. My number is
0416238156 or email is stuartjamesbush @ gmail dot com

Kind Regards
Stuart,