[vet-mm] quick question re year 12 SAC combinations

Jeanean Pritchard jpritchard at highview.vic.edu.au
Mon Aug 2 13:24:12 EST 2010

This year I am doing
Design Process/2D form with interactive sequences (web page & corporate
identity)
Content with animation - (portfolio of animated works with articles on
the animation industry)
video with visual design (dvd trailer & promo poster)
but next year I'd like to do

Design Process/2D form with animation (not quite sure on this yet)
Content with interactive sequences (web site)
video with visual design (short film/trailer & promo poster)
as I don't think the tasks were as good as I have done in the past
because of the way I paired the units this year.

JP

Jeanean Pritchard
Media, Music & Arts
Highview Christian Community College
Maryborough Victoria
jpritchard at highview.vic.edu.au

>>> "crb" <rcmhome at optusnet.com.au> 30/07/2010 12:30 pm >>>

Hi Folks,
In the context of  looking at developing resources for Year 12 course,
I have been asked what combinations people are using for their SACs,
especially what are you combining the
Explore and apply the creative design process to 2D forms with?
You can email me direct or to the list as I think others will be
interested?
Thanks
Claire J
I did/am doing
Video with Animation
Design process with Write content
and
Visual Components with Interactive Sequences (webpages)
x*---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure that material
contained in this email is free from computer viruses or other defects,
the attached files are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that
the user assumes all responsibility for use of the material transmitted.
This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
named above and may contain information that is confidential and
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify us
immediately by return email or telephone +61 3 5461 1833 and destroy the