[vet-mm] Video PD

crb rcmhome at optusnet.com.au
Wed Apr 28 15:06:20 EST 2010

Firstly, please note that this is the last chance to book for the Top
Designs PD at Melbourne Museum next Saturday morning. For details, go to
https://www.vitta.org.au/events/event/pixeled-top-designs-teacher-pd

We still have places available and would love to see more teachers,
especially those of you who are new to this subject or planning to run it in
the future. Our ability to offer PD in the future relies on your support.

Following requests from IDM teachers we have scheduled a hands on PD session
for the Year 12 Prepare Video Assets Unit.

Online booking at
https://www.vitta.org.au/events/event/pixeled-prepare-video-assets

Please note that this session is strictly limited to 20 participants!

Details are as follows:

Saturday 22 May

Caulfield Grammar School
217 Glen Eira Rd
East St. Kilda

Room 23A (Upstairs room- please follow signs on the day)

Cost:

$100 pixelEd Members*
$120 Non-members

VET Interactive Digital Media Programme

8.30am

Registration. Tea and coffee available.

9:00am - 10: 00am

Lecture on video and codecs

10:00am - 10:20am

Morning tea. Tea, coffee, biscuits provided

10:20 - 12:00pm

Video and rotoscoping hands-on session

https://www.vitta.org.au/events/event/pixeled-prepare-video-assets

*PixelEd members - if the booking system does not recognise your membership
please proceed as though you were not a member and then email  the VITTA
office and they will ensure you are invoiced at PixelEd members price
office at vitta.org.au