[vet-mm] Top Designs PD closing soon

c bloom rcmhome at optusnet.com.au
Fri Apr 23 17:53:46 EST 2010

Hi Folks,

As you contemplate a long weekend, just a reminder of PixelEd's latest PD
offering.

Saturday May 1st at the Melbourne Museum 10 to midday.

Cost is $30

As VCAA State Reviewer I am often asked about the expected standard of year
12 work and what constitutes an appropriate task?

This is an essential PD opportunity as every VET IDM teacher (especially
those who are new teachers or planning to teach this in the future)should
take the chance to view the best student work in the state.

Apart from viewing the exhibit, the PD session offers an insight into how to
gear up our kids for the practical assessment tasks.

There will be industry and student  input and insights from the Top Designs
Judges.

Please go to:

http://www.vitta.org.au/events/event/pixeled-top-designs-teacher-pd

or contact me if you would like further information

Claire Bloom

claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au