[vet-mm] VET Multimedia position

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Thu Apr 15 19:34:43 EST 2010

Hi all,

Xavier College has a LSL 3 week teaching position available at Xavier College in May for a YR 9-12  teacher able to teach the following combination:

Year 10 VET Multimedia (Certificate 1 and 2) - two classes

Year 10 Computer Studies elective

Year 9 Multimedia elective.

All up, it's a total of 24 periods in a 10 day cycle.

If you are interested or know of someone who may be interested, please pass this on and ask them to contact me for more information. We are looking at finalizing this position next week.

Best wishes

Phil Callil

Phil Callil
Faculty Head IT
Xavier College
9855-4163
www.xavier.vic.edu.au

Vice President VITTA
www.vitta.org.au/

DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
the System Manager at Xavier College. Please note that any views or
opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of Xavier College.
Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure material in this email message
is free from computer viruses or other defects, the attached files are
provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all
responsibility for the use of the material transmitted.