[vet-mm] IDM Study Design

claire claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Mon Oct 12 20:09:51 EST 2009

Hi David,
Not sure what you mean, but the "Study Design", or rather Study Program, has come out. http://vcaa.vic.edu.au/vet/programs/multimedia/publications/idm.pdf
However, VET subjects don't have study designs like the non-VET VCE subjects-
for details on what each unit entails you need to go to the National Training site and download the training package.http://ntis.gov.au/

VCAA have issued the proposed exam software reqs for 2010- http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/vcaa/vet/programs/multimedia/2010-Software.doc
which tells us the video unit won't be examined in the prac section.

I believe that next year there will be some sample exam questions for the new units of competency.
Some advice on assessment tasks will be provided (although imagine things will be much the same as this year, just that there are 6 units in 2010, compared to current 5)

Please email the list if there are further questions.
Cheers
Claire Bloom
Warrandyte High