[vet-mm] Re: assets for the last few multimedia exams

Peter Zerman pz at mentonegrammar.net
Fri Oct 9 21:06:13 EST 2009

Hi Rachelle
Resources attached
Peter

From: "Mclean, Rachelle L" <Mclean.Rachelle.L at edumail.vic.gov.au>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 08:38:05 +1100
To: PixelEd Multimedia Teachers Association <vet-mm at edulists.com.au>
Subject: assets for the last few multimedia exams

Hi All,

Are there any kind souls who would be able to send me the assets for the
last 2 years multmedia exams? I've got the exam pdfs but no assets.

Cheers,

Rachelle McLean
Hallam SC

Disclaimer. This email is intended for the use of the named individual or entity and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any dissemination, distribution or copying by anyone other than the intended recipient of this email is strictly prohibited. Attachments are opened and transmitted at the user's own risk. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of Mentone Grammar.