[vet-mm] VITTA session

c bloom rcmhome at optusnet.com.au
Thu Nov 26 17:22:37 EST 2009

Thanks for that Marian!

I mentioned a book that I love, here are the details:

Photoshop Cosmetic Surgery

By Barry Jackson, Published by ilex (UK) 2006

I think I came across it at Borders.

It's not essential but just lots of fun.

All sorts of tricks from fake tattoos to boosting biceps to nose reshaping
to breast and bottom lifts!

I'm sure you could search out similar tutorials on the Net but it's nice to
have it all in one book.

I'm thinking of getting next year's class to do some demos for junior Health
classes where they look at Body Image and such.

Cheers

Claire