[vet-mm] What do e-learning coordinators do ?

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Tue Nov 3 19:35:02 EST 2009

Hi again folks,

 Following from  thread recently begun on the vet mm list I have cross posted to the elearning list and have set up a wiki at www.edulists.com.au to assist in the tasks an elearning manager performs by adding categories for "Action Plan timeline" , " elearning hardware and software by KLA and VELS level" and any others we think we need.
 The link is at http://www.edulists.com.au/dokuwiki/embedding_elearning or through the Edulists Wiki index item embedding _elearning .

 Anyone can contribute. It takes a few seconds to set up an account if you don't have one. I have started off the wiki and would love everyone else to join in and build it up .

Any queries feel free to contact me

With thanks

Kevork Krozian
kevork at edulists.com.au