[vet-mm] Request for information / advice

claire claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Wed May 20 13:40:30 EST 2009

Robert,
I would definitely do all my software training in year 11. Then in year 12 you need only revise the key skills. Trouble is we don't know how the new video unit for yr 12 will be handled!
I come from an IT rather than design background, so have always struggled with the use of visual diaries, but I am finding my students are making much better use of them this year...the units just seem to lend themselves better to this way of working. It's a great way to assess the creative and thinking skills stuff.
Claire Bloom