[vet-mm] sorting sorry

Peter Wakefield Peter.Wakefield at theartscentre.com.au
Mon May 18 14:30:06 EST 2009

    Finally sorted my subscription from my new location.

    Thanks to Marion Claire and Reece for Saturday's session on Top
Designs.

    Very lively and informative discussion on the whole design process
with

    particular attention to those outstanding students.

    It may come at a difficult time of year but this is a great
showplace

    for our students and we should all get behind it.

    Particularly interesting discussion around copyright.

Still don't know if this is processing.....sorry if you already have it

    Thanks

    Peter Wakefield

Peter Wakefield

Program Manager,

Alfred Brash SoundHouse

 T + 61 3 9281 8501

 F + 61 3 9281 8618

M 0438 805 153

peter.wakefield at theartscentre.com.au

The information in this electronic mail is privileged
and confidential, intended only for use of the individual
or entity named.  If you are not the intended recipient,
any dissemination, copying or use of the information is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission
in error please delete it immediately from your system
and inform us by email on info at theartscentre.com.au