[vet-mm] VITTA Annual Conference 2009 --- call for Papers
kevork at edulists.com.au
Thu May 14 00:32:21 EST 2009
VITTA is calling for papers for the 2009 conference. Sorry for repeat
Slide to Open ~ Digital Learning
Call for Papers - VITTA Conference 2009
NEW to 2009 - Music stream and PreConference Workshops
An Early Years teacher?
A Primary teacher?
A Secondary teacher?
A specialist ICT teacher?
A Principal or ICT leader?
A ICT Technical specialist
A Music teacher?
A Multimedia teacher?
An ICT industry leader?
Have you been working on exciting things with ICT in schools or in other
educational settings? Then why not share this good practice with others?
The Victorian Information Technology Teachers Association is holding its
Annual Conference from November 23 -25, 2009 at The Grandstand, Flemington
Racecourse. Why not be a part of this great event as a presenter?
VITTA is looking for educators to share their thoughts, ideas, skills and
experiences with others. You can offer a lecture, lab, debate, forum,
VITTA invites multimedia teachers and experts, music teachers with expertise
in digital learning, ICT technology and curriculum managers, education
leaders and teachers from kindergarten, preschool, primary and secondary
schools, tertiary institutions, sector authorities as well as business and
industry. All are invited to contribute to the program of VITTA's 2009
Annual Conference, ‘Slide to Open ~ digital learning’.
The VITTA Conference offers delegates a range of professional learning
• The latest information about the new VCE Information Technology
Study Design to be taught in 2011
• Strategies to assist the teaching of senior, middle and junior levels
of ICT specialist studies
• ICT leadership for principals, eLearning and curriculum directors
• VET IT and VET Interactive Digital Media (formerly Multimedia )
• The latest in Music technology and digital learning
• Contemporary learning for students in the digital age
• Innovative and emerging technologies
• ICT and the Victorian Essential Learning Standards
• Interdisciplinary learning and ICT immersion and integration
• Digital content and creation for the classroom
• ICT student and career pathways
• Use of Open Source software
Be apart of this great event. The call the abstracts is now open. For more
information go to http://www.vitta.org.au/abstractsinfo
VITTA Executive Officer
T: +61 3 9495 6836
F: +61 3 9495 6834
M: +61(0)416 113 924
E: renee at vitta.org.au
Suite 209, 134-136 Cambridge St,
Collingwood, VIC, 3066, Australia
Slide to Open ~ digital learning
VITTA Conference 2009
Mon Nov 23 - Wed Nov 25
Grandstand Flemington Racecourse
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 748287 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.edulists.com.au/pipermail/vet-mm/attachments/20090514/ccc0ee02/VITTAConference09-SlidetoOpenDigitalLearning-0001.pdf
More information about the vet-mm