[vet-mm] Re: Mallacoota

Raymond Nashar rnashar at msj.melb.catholic.edu.au
Tue Mar 10 20:53:48 EST 2009

Try www.fraynework.com.au

Don't let the 'not for profit' fool you - they do some great stuff:
"Fraynework is a not for profit organisation established to create
multimedia productions which promote greater understanding between
peoples and which contribute to the development of a more just and
compassionate world. We assist people to tell their stories in clear,
compelling, informative and engaging ways through rich media and the
interactivity of digital formats. We call this 'digital story telling'.

Fraynework is founded on a deep respect for the values which preserve
the dignity and rights of all peoples and the integrity of all
creation. A focus of our productions lies within the Community and
Education sectors. We value our partnerships with Indigenous
Australians and with Community based organisations.

Fraynework values the depth, richness and creative potential of
diverse cultures, both within Australia and in those areas of the
world where we are invited to assist people in the telling of their
stories through digital means."