[vet-mm] The pixar story

claire claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Thu Jun 11 10:37:21 EST 2009

Good find - it looks great from the bits on the website.
I have the Wall-E DVD set and haven't even watched that movie, let alone the extras!!
I'll have a look once reports are done <sigh>

On a similar track, I took my kids to see Mary and Max. It was fantastic - at 90 minutes maybe a tad too long for some but they all agreed it was worth seeing!
Interestingly, some of the kids said they got into it so much that they forgot they were animated, plasticine characters and not real people. Demonstrated the importance of a good narrative and just how brillant Adam Elliott is.
Word of warning though, dealing with the Nova cinema in Lygon St was a bit stressful, they can only confirm screening times a week ahead, so you might organise an excursion, book bus etc, only to find the movie won't be showing at all, let alone at the time that suits!

Back to reports...
Claire Bloom
Warrandyte High