[vet-mm] VET IDM unit 1 exam

Jeanean Pritchard jpritchard at highview.vic.edu.au
Mon Jun 1 14:41:22 EST 2009

Thanks to everyone who has shared their proposed exam questions. It has
been so helpful and handy. I've used some questions off each of yours
and it has saved me so much time and also given me great ideas. You are
all so inspiring and I do not thank contributors often enough - so THANK
YOU! Hopefully I can return the favour sometime.

JP

Jeanean Pritchard
Arts/Media/Multimedia/Music
Highview College
Maryborough Victoria
jpritchard at highview.vic.edu.au

>>> Ana Tuckerman <atuckerman at elthamcollege.vic.edu.au> 20/05/2009 1:14
pm >>>
Thanks Ladies!
I have just fixed mine up, using some of your ideas. I hope that is
OK.
My guys have done maintain interactive content, Digital Images and
Produce drawings, have I have to examine them.
Here is a zip file with assets.
:)
Sorry I forgot to change the file name to Cert 3